Cryptocurrency has been called everything from the money of the future to an extremely risky asset that shouldn’t be touched with a 10-foot pole.
So which is it? And should you be investing your hard-earned money in it?
That’s what this cryptocurrency for beginners article will explain: the cryptocurrency basics by breaking down its complex nature so that you can become more knowledgeable on the topic.
Only after you understand these crypto basics can you make a decision on whether or not it is right for your investment needs.
By the end of this cryptocurrency for beginners article, you’ll have an understanding of cryptocurrency basics such as:
- What cryptocurrency fundamentally is
- The different types of cryptocurrency
- Current laws and regulations surrounding crypto
- How to buy cryptocurrency
- How to sell cryptocurrency
- Best practices investors follow when investing in cryptocurrency
A Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency system which uses a peer-to-peer network to avoid double spending and stores information immutably. A Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™ (CCE) is one who has a wide knowledge of the Cryptocurrencies and the functioning of the distributed ledger technology. He is one who possesses expert-level knowledge about bitcoin protocols and has the ability to develop and integrate applications with the bitcoin network
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes