Why Is It Crucial to Teach Kids About Artificial Intelligence?
AI refers to computers’ ability to perform tasks typically associated with intelligent beings, mimicking human actions such as processing language, pictures, speech, faces and patterns, plus planning, problem-solving and learning. We use artificial intelligence every day — from our perfectly curated music playlists to the built-in navigational phone apps that get us to our destinations. It also plays a vital role in many commercial areas, like industrial machine learning, which supports multimillion-dollar operations.
Even though today’s kids are digital and AI natives, the way they view AI can have significant ramifications for their interactions with technology in the future. Having a comprehensive understanding of AI lays the groundwork for a future in technology. Consider that by 2030, McKinsey estimates that as much as 14% of the workforce will need to switch occupations thanks to automation. Preparing kids for this AI revolution by teaching them to use it effectively can give them a leg up in future employment.
Why should kids learn about AI? First, let’s discuss a few questions that often come up regarding AI education.
Certification will be granted to those that pass with minimum 80% mark.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 276
- Assessments Self